LinkedIn Course for Business
Social Media Marketing. Learn social media marketing strategies that work.
The demand for social media expertise currently outstrips supply. Explore the essentials of social media marketing and learn social media directly from one of the world’s top social media influencers. Learn Social Media Marketing the smart way with Social Media Marketing courses at CCE, The University of Sydney.
This LinkedIn marketing course will ensure you have your LinkedIn profile setup properly and guide you on what to do next to ensure you’re getting the most from engagements and connections on LinkedIn. Set up a professional presence, expand your business and connect with Leads and Employers through this professional B2B social network. With around 5 million professional people using LinkedIn in Australia, it ranks with Facebook and Twitter as a useful business tool. Word of mouth is a powerful recommendation and referral system – and LinkedIn is the most powerful word of mouth social network for businesses.
By the end of this LinkedIn marketing course, you should be able to:
- Increase your connections and engagement on LinkedIn.
- Improve your discoverability and visibility on LinkedIn.
- Understand the importance of a business page and attract followers.
- Interact with LinkedIn groups effectively and appropriately.
- Get results on LinkedIn by allocating only 30 minutes of your time each week.
This LinkedIn marketing course covers the following topics:
- Have I done it right?
- How do I: Write an update? Add someone? Delete someone? Does it look professional?
Connections and engagement
- Strategies for increasing your followers on LinkedIn.
- Be found, be contacted on LinkedIn.
- What does a Company Page look like on LinkedIn?
- Why have a company Page?
- How do I get people to follow the page on LinkedIn?
Connect with Groups
- What is the connection between Promotion vs Engagement.
- What is the Etiquette & how do I not be blamed for spamming?
- How do I find the right group on LinkedIn?
- Expert trainers
- Central locations
- Small class sizes
- Free, expert advice
- Student materials – yours to keep
- Certificate of completion
What others say.
I found the course very useful, as it catered for both those with only basic knowledge and those with more experience who had specific needs and questions related to LinkedIn.
The tutor was BRILLIANT – clearly knowing the subject and able to offer TANGIBLE WAYS for us to improve our LinkedIn management. I came away with stacks to do.