Join our team. Current work opportunities.
Casual Teaching & Trainer/Assessors Positions
SydneyLearning Pty Limited, owned by the University of Sydney, continues to offer the highest standard of education coupled with the most informed curriculum for its pathway program, the Diploma of Tertiary Preparation.
We are currently seeking Expressions of Interest from experienced and enthusiastic Casual Lecturers and/or Trainer/Assessors to join our dedicated teams. We are looking for expertise in each of the following areas (each are delivered independently):
- Develop academic writing (DTPWRT503A).
- Undertake critical thinking and practice (DTPTHK501A).
- Establish processes of research and engagement (DTPRES502A).
- Build a foundation of philosophical thought (DTPPHL505A).
- Investigate scientific enquiry (DTPSCI508A).
- Apply intercultural studies in academic communication (DTPCUL504A).
- Follow ethical practices in academic works (DTPETH506A).
- Apply foundations of IT in tertiary study (DTPINF507A).
The successful candidates must have:
- A Bachelor degree in one of the above disciplines or cognate areas.
- Post-graduate qualifications in their chosen field, or a related field. Preference is given for a PhD or Doctorate.
- A Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110) or Diploma in Training and Assessment (TAA50104). Please note that this must include the recently updated LLN unit.
- Previous teaching experience in higher education or equivalent including assessment and marking.
- Successful applicants will be required to provide qualification and registration certificates.
- We are only able to consider applicants who currently have the right to live and work in Australia.
- We may require a National Police/Working With Children Check in some instances.
To apply, please submit your application and full CV and the names and contact details of three professional referees.