Google AdWords Course: Grow Your Business Online
Google AdWords. Attract more customers. Reach the right people at the right time.
Be seen by customers at the very moment that they’re searching on Google for the things you offer. Learn Google AdWords the smart way with Google AdWords courses at CCE, The University of Sydney.
Google AdWords is one of the best and fastest ways to grow your business online. It gives you the opportunity to get your business in front of your ideal customer at the exact moment they are looking for what you offer.
Google AdWords is a Pay Per Click (PPC) platform. Different to traditional advertising where you pay a flat fee to advertise, with Google AdWords, you only pay per click to your website. And the amount you pay Google depends on the keyword you choose, since AdWords is an auction.
There are many common pitfalls when it comes to AdWords, so this course will guide you step by step on how to set up your account the right way giving you the best chance of success. It will also teach you how to set up the correct tracking so you will know which areas of your account are working in order to determine your Return On Investment from your ad spend. And since AdWords is data driven, we will teach you how to analyse the data.
Whether you are brand new to AdWords or are already running an account, this course will teach you the foundations of AdWords, and equally importantly, how to optimise your account for maximum profitability.
This short course covers the following topics:
- Introduction to Google AdWords.
- AdWords terminology.
- Basic aspects to AdWords – Search, Google Display Network, YouTube.
- Keyword Research, including competitor keyword research.
- AdWords Hierarchy.
- Implementing optimal account structure.
- Setting up conversion tracking.
- Creating your first campaign.
- Reviewing and understanding the data.
- Quality score – what is it and why is it important.
- Split testing ads.
- Creating performance reports.
- Optimising your campaigns.
- Google Display Network basics.
- Setting up Remarketing.
Upon completion of this Google AdWords course, participants should be able to:
- Perform comprehensive keyword research to best determine what keywords they should be bidding on.
- Create and optimise their Google AdWords campaigns.
- Increase leads and targeted traffic through their websites.
- Improve performance of their existing AdWords campaigns.
- Improve conversion rate for leads and e-commerce goals for their online business.
- Reduce their average Cost-Per-Click.
- Lower their current AdWords cost per new customer.
Course suitable for
This short course is suitable for business owners, marketing, advertising & business development professional, webmasters.
Before the course
Some familiarity with Google Adwords is recommended, though not essential. Participants must come ready with a username and password to access their own Google Adwords account. If possible (but not essential), participants should also bring their username and password to the back-end of their website. This will enable them to copy in tracking codes.
- Free repeat class - Conditions apply
- Free USB flash drive
- Expert trainer
- Dedicated computer for every student
- Small class size
- Student notes – yours to keep
- Certificate of completion
What others say.
I thought the course was pitched at the correct level, well communicated and very interactive/responsive.