Effective Ongoing Stakeholder Management Course
Management. Lift your career and your organisation.
Learn Management the smart way with Management courses at CCE, The University of Sydney.
This stakeholder management course delivers the principles of effective stakeholder management in everyday working situations. Stakeholders are all those individuals and team members involved in helping the organisation to achieve its objectives.
How can you work most effectively with team members, suppliers and customers to ensure that KPIs are achieved most effectively for the organisation and all stakeholders?
What are the techniques for a leader to bring out the best in those people worked with on an ongoing basis? How can you motivate people with a diverse range of objectives and interests? How can you ensure that stakeholders embrace change and risk for the betterment of both the organisation and themselves? In so doing, what are the most effective principles of leadership across all your stakeholder groups?
This course examines how to deal with stakeholders most effectively for delivering required work outcomes.
- Engaging with stakeholders in a way that produces stronger, more timely and more cost-effective results.
- Leading a diverse set of stakeholders to enable outcomes to be achieved whilst catering for all interests.
- Building relationships that propel the delivery of outcomes with less downtime.
- Delivering true win-win outcomes for all relevant stakeholders.
- Enabling change to be embraced more readily amongst your stakeholders.
- Aligning KPIs of stakeholders so that everyone is pulling in the same direction.
- Minimising the likelihood of miscommunication amongst your stakeholders.
- How to create a positive working relationships with each of your stakeholders.
- Principles of leadership for an immediate team whilst embracing the needs for a broader set of stakeholders. This includes applying key leadership theories to a diverse group of stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Aligning KPIs across stakeholder groups with competing interests.
- How to resolve conflict and achieve stronger outcomes.
- Effective communication techniques and managing stakeholder expectations.
- Determining what motivates stakeholders in order to increase productivity.
- Creating rewards that stakeholders truly value.
- Creating healthy boundaries and saying no assertively without compromising relationships.
- Generating collegiate working conditions so that all stakeholders feel good about the processes and the outcomes.
- Techniques for managing difficult stakeholders.
- Managing upwards.
- Utilising emotional, cultural and spiritual intelligence for creating harmony and sustainability in relationships.
- Principles of leadership for generating goodwill.
- Techniques for solving problems creatively with relevant stakeholders.
- How to build stakeholders into an informal team for improving timing, cost and quality of deliverables.
- Working with stakeholders to manage change effectively and mitigate risk.
- Expert trainers
- Central locations
- Small class sizes
- Free, expert advice
- Student materials – yours to keep
- Certificate of completion
What others say.
Good class size and a good fluid approach to teaching to keep the content relevant. It has encouraged me to look at additional courses provided by this tutor, as his learning style was approachable and informative.
Very useful and draws on lots of case studies that can apply to similar business situations.