Joomla SEO Course
Web Development. Create and maintain fast, secure and exciting websites.
This Joomla SEO course will demonstrate how to get better results and the most out of your Joomla platform by using best practices. The course will focus on the do’s and don’t in SEO; how to implement third party extensions / plug-ins for your Joomla site that would automates mundane tasks; adding a meta strategy for keywords; monitoring and measuring your SEO work and all with hands on practical tasks in class to make the learning easy and fun. This is a must course for every business owner who runs a website using Joomla. If you are new to Joomla and never done any SEO or have been using Joomla for a while but have never gotten around to doing SEO this course is for you.
This Joomla SEO training course will cover the following topics:
Introduction to Joomla SEO
- Getting familiar with basic SEO
- Creating a plan for steps in optimizing your Joomla site
- How to do Keyword analysis
- Common issues when doing keyword analysis
- Planning and writing the meta tags strategy
- Adding your meta tags to Joomla the easy way
- Adding other tags to Joomla
- Whats is SEO best practises; SEO do’s and SEO don’ts
- Switching on SEF (Search Engine Friendly) URLS
- Submitting sites to search engines
- Optimizing your web content
- Monitoring your progress
- Connecting to google analytics, reporting and measuring
Delivery of the course will occur over one day as face to face mode. Participants will have access to a hosted Joomla application throughout the session to evaluate how SEO can work in Joomla on the day and you don’t need to have your own Joomla website.
Upon completion of this Joomla SEO training course, it is expected participants will have the ability to:
- Identify the different types of websites available
- Adding meta tags
- Optimising content for search engines
- Creating strategic plan and monitoring performance
Courses in Sydney. Open to the public.
- Free repeat class - Conditions apply
- Free USB flash drive
- Expert trainer
- Dedicated computer for every student
- Small class size
- Course notes – yours to keep
- Certificate of completion