Google Analytics Course: Turning Data Into Profit
Google Analytics. Insights you can turn into results.
Google Analytics shows you the full customer picture across ads and videos, websites and social tools, tablets and smartphones. That makes it easier to serve your current customers and win new ones. Learn Google Analytics the smart way with Google Analytics courses at CCE, The University of Sydney.
Google Analytics gives you a wealth of information about how visitors are using your website. Used correctly, it is a very powerful tool which will give you a number of business insights.
This hands-on course is designed to help you identify and understand all the important Google Analytics data that you can use in your business. This course has a particular emphasis on conversion optimisation in order to get more website visitors to complete the actions you want them to take. Understanding conversion optimisation is an important skill as it will help you get the most out of your existing website visitors.
This course will also walk you through how to set up the main data reports and how you can interpret that data into key business insights. These data reports all have a focus on conversion optimization, to help you achieve a better return on investment.
In order to get the most out of the day and follow along with the course content, please bring your Google Analytics account login details.
This short course will cover the following topics:
- How to use Google Analytics effectively in your business
- Understanding key metrics and reports in Google Analytics
- What conversion optimisation is and the importance of it
- How to set up conversion tracking using goals, events and eCommerce tracking
- Why and how you should use filters?
- Creating and understanding the relevant data
- How to create specific reports for your business
- Understanding attribution.
Upon completion of this Google Analytics course, participants should be able to:
- Understand Google Analytics data and reports
- Recognise the role and importance of conversion optimisation
- Track all types of conversion in Google Analytics
- Run advanced reports and analysis in Google Analytics
- Understand the ways in which conversion optimisation can improve their website.
This short course is suitable for
This short course is suitable for business owners, marketing, advertising & business development professionals, and anyone using Google Analytics on their website.
Before the course
Some familiarity with Google Analytics is recommended, though not essential. Participants must come ready with a username and password to access their own Google Analytics account. If possible (but not essential), participants should also bring their username and password to the back-end of their website. This will enable them to copy in tracking codes.
- Free repeat class - Conditions apply
- Free USB flash drive
- Expert trainer
- Dedicated computer for every student
- Small class size
- Student notes – yours to keep
- Certificate of completion