NLP Course: Building Confidence
Psychology. Explore the human mind.
Learn Psychology the smart way with Psychology courses at the University of Sydney.
Eleanor 's qualifications include a Bachelor of Arts degree in Social Anthropology, Graduate Certificate in Applied Psychology, Graduate Diploma in Adult Education, Master Practitioner and Trainer certifications in Neuro Linguistic Programming, accreditation to administer MBTI and DISC psychometric instruments and LEADR training in mediation. She writes and teaches in the areas of applied psychology, communication and conflict resolution.
Are you ready to power up your confidence and positive thinking skills? Neuro Linguistic Programming provides a set of tools for creating positive thinking patterns and feeling more confident. NLP techniques can be used to increase your personal motivation and develop a positive mindset. Discover how to shift out of the negative thinking patterns which can undermine confidence. Learn to use positive thinking techniques and change how you feel whenever you need to. Try out NLP techniques for personal change. This Neuro Linguistic Programming course is suitable for anyone who wants to feel more confident, motivated and resourceful.
NLP is a flexible and powerful change modality. The skills you learn in this NLP course can be used to:
- Change thinking habits which reduce your control over your feelings.
- Manage your thoughts and feelings so you can increase your confidence.
- Stop feelings of low self-esteem restricting your social confidence.
- Feel confident meeting new people and building healthy relationships.
- Leave behind habits which limit your success in life.
- Take on new beliefs and positive mindsets so you can reach your true potential.
You’ll come out of this NLP course with practical tools for using NLP to build a confident mindset. Discover why NLP is such a powerful toolkit for positive thinking. Hear what experts in applied psychology and Neuro Linguistic Programming know about thinking positively, building emotional intelligence and feeling more confident. Learn how to:
- Use NLP to create positive thinking patterns and feel more confident.
- Turn around your negative thinking habits.
- Make your self-talk (internal dialogue) more supportive and confident.
- Identify and change any negative self-beliefs which hold you back in life.
- Use self-hypnosis to develop confident mindsets and high self-esteem.
How is this course different to the other NLP courses at CCE?
All the NLP courses at CCE complement each other. Each one focuses on a different application of NLP. Building Confidence with NLP focuses on the self-development aspects of NLP. It teaches you to change your thinking patterns so that you can feel happier and more confident. Like all the NLP courses at CCE, this is a highly interactive course, in which you will be applying NLP techniques every week.
How can put your learning to use?
The practical focus of this course means that you can use what you learn immediately.
Neuro Linguistic Programming is used in business to build team confidence and motivation. The techniques you learn in this course can be used to feel more confident in your career. If you feel nervous handling tough situations at work, you can use NLP to feel more resourceful. Personally, NLP can be used in your personal life to shift negative thinking habits and build positive states of mind. If you want more control over how you feel, Neuro Linguistic Programming can help you have it.
Topic one: What is NLP?
- Define key terms and principles of NLP.
- Discuss applications of NLP to personal and business success.
- Build new thinking and behaviour patterns.
Topic two: recognising your thinking meta programs
- Complete a questionnaire to identify the “meta programs” you use to derive energy, take in information, make decisions and organise yourself in the world.
- Discuss the aspects of your personality profile that are most likely to contribute to states of confidence and motivation.
Topic three: changing your self-talk
- Discuss the relationship between what you think and how you feel.
- Change negative self-talk into positive internal dialogue.
- Challenge beliefs which make you feel under-confident.
Topic four: building strategies for positive thinking
- Change negative states into positive states.
- Use NLP state management tools.
- Use anchoring techniques to access positive feelings more often.
Topic five: how to believe in yourself
- Use the Quick Belief Change pattern to shift beliefs that block your confidence at unconscious levels.
- Generate positive beliefs which will increase your self-esteem.
- Install a confident part using NLP trance induction techniques.
Topic six: shifting negative thinking patterns
- Reframe and change negative thinking habits that limit your resourcefulness.
- Create an action plan for using your new NLP skills.
Who teaches this course?
Eleanor Shakiba is a leading NLP trainer, based in Sydney. She has taught over 48,000 people – like you- to use breakthrough thinking and communication tools. She has written over ninety training courses and produced 12 audio programs to help you excel at work. She is accredited to train in NLP by the International NLP Trainers' Association (INLPTA).
Eleanor is also qualified in Social Anthropology, Adult Education, Applied Psychology, Neuro Linguistic Programming and Mediation. She writes and teaches in the areas of applied psychology, communication and conflict resolution. Her passion is helping professionals learn skills for success in the real world.
This NLP course is suitable for all managers, team leaders, supervisors and individuals wishing to buid their confidence using NLP. Participants will get the most from this course if they are:
- Willing to contribute to group discussions.
- Confident communicating verbally in English.
- Comfortable participating in role play style activities.
This is an interactive course. It covers the why, what and how of using NLP to build your confidence. You’ll learn through a variety of methods including:
- Small group discussions.
- Role plays or simulations.
- Written exercises in which you will apply key concepts.
- Question and answer sessions with the trainer.
Courses in Sydney. Open to the public.
- Expert trainers
- Central locations
- Small class sizes
- Free, expert advice
- Course notes – yours to keep
- Certificate of completion
What others say about this course.
An excellent tutor who keeps the class focused and entertained with a wealth of knowledge and interesting and informative activities.