Brazilian Portuguese Course 104 (Level 4)
Brazilian Portuguese. Learn Brazilian Portuguese with us.
If you want to learn to speak Brazilian Portuguese, our Brazilian Portuguese classes are ideal for adult learners to enjoy a practical and social experience while you learn Brazilian Portuguese language and culture. Learn Brazilian Portuguese the smart way with Brazilian Portuguese courses at CCE, The University of Sydney.
This Brazilian Portuguese course is the fourth level of the first year program.
This Brazilian Portuguese course covers the following topics:
- Conditional Mode and usage – to talk about hypotheses
- Future Tense / Compound Future Tense and usage– to talk about future certainties and probabilities
- Giving Opinions – to discuss current affairs
- Climate (Verbs and Expressions) – To talk about the weather and to make plans
- Superlatives – (pretty / prettiest) – to intensify qualities
- Verbs and adjectives - to talk about unchanged states of being
- Writing informal / formal letters: standard expressions
- Talking about past events
- Simple Past Tense (Indicative) versus Imperfect Tense (Indicative) and usage
- Comparing past actions and past events using different tenses
- Introduction to Brazilian Movies (excerpt) – to make basic commentaries about movies
Course suitable for
This Level 104 language course is suitable for those who have completed all levels of Brazilian Portuguese up to 103 or who have completed 45 hours of recent face-to-face tuition.
Handouts will be provided in class by the teacher.
Selected Language and Culture courses that teach spoken language may include use of language immersion (course instruction in the selected language) as part of the training strategy.