Digital Strategy Course
Internet Marketing. Learn digital marketing strategies that work.
Learn Internet Marketing the smart way with Internet Marketing courses at CCE, The University of Sydney.
The digital strategy course will open your eyes to the fascinating world of digital business. It will provide you ideas and insights into how you can effectively apply digital tools, techniques and channels to drive your new or existing business.
In this one-day course, we aim to make participants broadly familiar with the frameworks, tools and methods to explore digital business opportunities, create a digital marketing strategy, plan new digital assets and make optimal use of digital marketing channels.
Upon completion of this digital strategy course, participants should:
- Understand the trends and opportunities in digital business. Where is the market going as a result of adoption of web, mobile and social media among consumers and businesses? Where are the opportunities?
- Be familiar with the tools and resources to research the digital marketplace and your own organisation’s place in it.
- Know the steps and method to create a digital marketing strategy.
- Appreciate the needs and importance of digital analytics, web and mobile user experience and contemporary design and development approaches.
- Know the contours of major digital marketing channels for branding, acquisition, retention and referral and how to build and optimise integrated campaigns.
Trends and opportunities
- A brief look into the directions that digital business is taking and opportunities emerging for entrepreneurs and small business owners with insights from major Australian and international industry research.
- Practical tools.
- Frameworks and resources to collect and analyse digital environment.
- Competitor and market data.
- Build and document a digital strategy.
Transform into a digital business
- Key building blocks required to build a new or transform into, a digital business – Customer experience, analytics, product management, digital marketing channel optimisation with focus on search engine, social media, email and content marketing.
While acknowledging that digital strategy and transformation is company-wide and is a whole-of-business initative, the focus of this course is on digital marketing strategy in a small or medium organisation.
This digital strategy training course is suitable for business owners, managers and marketing professionals of small and medium business organisations at (or close to) the beginning phase of their digital change / transformation initiatives. This digital strategy course is aimed at participants who are new to digital strategy with little to no previous knowledge of digital business required.
- Expert trainers
- Central locations
- Small class sizes
- Free, expert advice
- Student materials – yours to keep
- Certificate of completion
What others say.
The tutor was fantastic! I’m not new to Digital but the extra tools and software tips provided made the course an excellent resource for me. The supplementary material is also great.
Great! I learned a lot! I’m very interested to look at other courses offered by CCE. Tutor was fantastic and really explained well, giving in-depth examples. I feel more equipped to go back to work and put into practice what I learned. Very satisfied.
Great course! Lots of content to be applied!