Learn Polish in Sydney with lessons and courses at the University of Sydney. This Polish course applies communicative methods and is suitable for anyone interested in learning to speak and understand Polish language during both holidays and business travels. This course is suitable for those who have completed Polish 104 or equivalent, or who have completed 95 hours of recent face-to-face tuition.
- $100 Repeat Class*
- Expert Trainer
- Small class size (~20 max)
- Central Location
This Polish course covers the following topics:
- At the doctor’s (symptoms, diseases, treatments)
- Naming parts of the body
- Accidents and urgent situations
- Asking for help
- Past tense of verbs
- Modal verbs – must, should
- Declension of nouns and adjectives in Locative and Dative cases
- Compound sentence structures
Upon completion of this Polish course, participants should be able to:
- to talk about events in the past tense
- to have a conversation at the doctor’s – describe their ailments and understand the recommended treatment
- sufficient language to communicate while experiencing different sorts of everyday problems or when being in urgent situations, e.g. losing keys or a mobile phone, having a car broken down, missing a plane, etc
Before the course
Students interested in taking this Polish course should be familiar with conjugation of Polish verbs in the present tense, adjectives and their gender, personal and possessive pronouns, adverbs of frequency and cardinal numbers.
W ZDROWYM CIELE, ZDROWY DUCH
Prepared by Agnieszka Żołek
Published by The Polish School of Sydney, Randwick
Available for purchase in class or from Тhe Polish School of Sydney (www.polishschool.org.au or 0414 313 478)
Need help or advice?
See our common questions or contact us on 02 9036 4789 9am-5pm weekdays. We're here to help.
We can provide corporate training to organisations for many of our courses, including customisation to suit your needs. This can be a cost-effective training option for more than 10 participants. Contact us for details.
Polish Course 201 from the University of Sydney - training courses, short courses, lessons, workshops and classes open to everyone. Enrol in Polish Course 201 and learn with the University of Sydney's premiere provider of short courses and training courses in Sydney - a professional and flexible learning and training development alternative to Sydney TAFE courses and Sydney community colleges - Jason Riley, Operations Manager, Centre for Continuing Education.